Kim Altorfer, Records Specialist
Phone (530) 822-2517 FAX (530) 822-2524
Mrs. Altorfer is in her office in the Student Administration Building M-F from 7:30am to 4:00pm.

**While schools are closed to the public please click HERE and follow the steps to obtain your transcript**

Current Students
If you need a print out of your transcript for clubs, CSF, or review, there is no fee.

Official Transcripts: Go to the Student Store and give them $1.00 saying you need transcripts. They will give you a receipt to take to the Records Office, and there you will receive (7) official, sealed transcripts.

Former Students
If you graduated from RVHS, or are at a post high school age, and you need an official transcript, the fee is $3.00. I can help you immediately if you come into my office, or you can mail the cash or money order (we do NOT accept checks) to:

Records Office
801 El Margarita Road
Yuba City, CA 95993

You must also include a note providing your name in high school, birth date, year of graduation, and an address where to mail the transcript.

FYI: If you need a replacement diploma
, the fee is $13.00. 
Ask for Kim Altorfer in the main office.

Kim Altorfer, Records Specialist
RVHS Main Office
801 El Margarita Road
Yuba City, CA 95993
Phone: (530) 822-2517